Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Promise

Since I still have to lure into reading my blog some innocent followers, I have to promise you something worthwhile. Therefore, here goes my “almost New Year Resolution”.

I Promise you will never catch me telling such crap as “Please remember to wash your hands with soup before you start cooking”, “We strongly recommend keeping you dishes clean” or “Pick only fresh vegetables for cooking this dish”. Honestly, I consider you intelligent enough to follow some basics on your own, unless you’re suicidal. If you are suicidal – who cares about dead follower, right? And finally – if keeping your hands dirty is your traditional custom, I will still tolerate that. But never expect me to show up for dinner at your place.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs Lovett

No comments:

Post a Comment